At the moment MovieLibrary is compatible with Kodi and Emby media player. You can download applications after logging into your account or directly from Kodi or Emby developers’ websites. This is not a prerequisite for using MovieLibrary as full service is guaranteed through a web browser at http://18.104.22.168:8000 after logging into our VPN. MovieLibrary is also not in any way associated with the developers of Kodi or Emby and we also do not provide technical support for these applications, however, being our user you do not have to pay an additional Emby Premiere subscription.
- The installation process of both players depends on your operating system.
- Both developers offer their applications in Apple, Google and Microsoft stores as well as their websites.
- Emby has separate installers for mobile devices, TV sets, game consoles and TVBoxes.
- Kodi has a rich library of add-ons and can also index your local media such as movies, music or photos, e.g. from a local USB or network drive while being connected to MovieLibrary.
- Both applications have their advantages and disadvantages. We leave the choice to you.